// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Sunday, October 31, 2010

sick of pretension.

Usually I always pick my friends to have an all-out party once in a while but as I wanted it different this time, I went with some people whom I just know a little about them so maybe we can know each other more. But you know, the more we know what club is all about the further you look deep inside yourself how everything that's going on is somehow so fake. Or maybe it was just me who just didn't get the feeling so it felt so fucked up inside there. It used to be fun, the energy is always there once you're inside.

But at that momentt, all I see was an empty void with robots dancing when the beats go funky.

It was dark and overloaded. Empty noises and a den of liars. But everyone wants to be like everyone. And I, I guess I'm stuck in between, with the crowd as my worst enemy. My instinct's telling me to run from all this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment