// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

precedence.


For the first time in my life, I let myself won over the laziness of waking up 7 in the morning in an unbelievable -1 degree cold outside. I have to thank my roommate, I really do. He saved me. He woke me up after several attempts. He is the man!

Just got home now. Trying to blog during this 45 minutes free time waiting to get my laundry downstairs. I'm thankful that the sun goes out today, finally. Hoping I can dry em out as soon as possible.

Sometimes when I feel all alone, I'm getting depressed having nobody I can really lean on. But then, I remember no matter how alone I feel, I know I still have people who love me out there. I'm always welcomed home and I can feel the love there. This applies to you, don't merely assume that all friends are meant to be your permanent friends. Sometimes you got to know there are friends who can just come and disappear leaving you stranded when you're being pushed down. Just believe that as long as there's love you can hold on to, you're up to carry on, reaching the furthest distance, and stand strong. Even if you have lost the most important person or people in your life, there is someone out there who loves you, prays for you. It starts when you're believing in it. So if you got friends mocking you for being who you are, for being who they think look funny, different, outcast.. Don't feel bad about it. You are cool just the way you are.
By the way I wanna post a babygirly pic;

there goes saying..
"You play a fool with her heart, I make you fool for the rest of your life."
sweet enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment