// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Thursday, October 14, 2010

dusk.

"Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine."


repressed feelings,
not needing any perfect line,
words into melodies as i represent them,
i fell on my knee and i found my way out,
to the clandestine of my heart.

::

I was wishing I could have someone I can hold on to.



these 3 songs are awesome especially "Waiting for the End" the song you always listen to every morning to start your day :) enjoy!!


So today is like the 3rd day of my streak sleepless nights. I didn't really sleep and today actually I didn't sleep at all compared to the previous two days I still had like at least 3-4 hours sleep. The syndrome of a restless heart. I think too much, that's it.

I got to say that's all for now, i got panda eyebags already. and i feel like a zombie now. gotta sleep. thanks for viewing, hope i can see you guys soon. that includes you dude who is viewing this from Singapore. miss you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment