// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Sunday, October 17, 2010

i'm just a student of the game the world taught


Good day my good friends. the following contents might not be suitable for you cos it may contain the truth which may increase the complication of your own thinking. so yeah, good luck if you are choosing to carry on. just try to catch up with the idea my friend.

Brothers and Sisters, today is a very fine day, ain't it? i hope so. today basically i happened to ask a friend whether he has a blog or not. so then he giggled and spoke that those who blog are usually emo in real life. most of them got interest in photography too, he continued. so no, he did not blog because he's not interested in blogging. receiving such a lovely answer, i laughed back, and i did laugh hard. then i told him that i actually blog and i appreciate anything about photography. his face really turned into something else.

so why would SOME people think that way?

you know when you read so much, you watch something so much, you got that feeling of something spinning nonstop in your brain and you just want to say it out? therefore in my case, i write it down instead. whether no one is reading or not, it is another story. well i myself read my own blog and felt good about it. returning to the point about the emo thingy. i cant really say for sure but it may be right or wrong. but if someone generalize blogging that bloggers are mostly emo kids, there is something wrong with the way the brain works.

Another story, i was about to punch this 16 or 17 year old cocky kid when he really said something not nice about me feeling like he's the only kid who knows how to make things right. but then when my blood was on the top of my head, he turned into some crybaby and chilled me out explaining, correcting, shouting whatever crap to cool me down.

The thing is, kids nowadays really make you insane. they talk whatever they want, and they feel right about it. you know when i was at his age, older teens didn't even hesitate to kick me in the stomach telling me to shut up. i even remembered one day when i was playing this Gunbound online game in a LAN shop and i won against a team of teenagers who are like 5 years older than me. right after the match, they bumped into me and all of them just beat me like a dog. leaving me on the floor bleeding with my right-ear half-teared. i did cry though, i was mad and severely hurt. tears just flew through my cheeks, i couldn't barely even breathing. my friends didn't help me, they ran after seeing me kicked down from the chair. but i didn't say a word and i didn't try to make the situation right by being a crybaby and explaining whatever crap to those motherfuckers. and what i ended up is becoming a guy who don't easily respect anyone even if they are older than me. age doesn't make someone look wiser, it's how they behave and think.

This kid i mentioned didn't know how afraid i was back there. that makes it unfair.
i had real physical fights when i was a lot younger than i am now; i tasted the fear but i had to do it otherwise i gonna get bullied. (FYI, I was schooling in a Muslim primary school for 5 years.)

I got abused physically from my teachers. My own parents beat me if I made them really mad too.. thats personally my life, but i'm sure some of you got through this or even worse before.
However, all that don't go to waste, the weight of having such pain strengthen me. i don't back down easily when i got threatened by others despite of the size, age, or whoever the person might be. therefore kids nowadays need to get some beatings.

Thank You. Today's menu is bitter and a little bit spicy. Ain't that entertaining but I hope you guys can entertain yourselves at home.



2 comments:

  1. "..no one is reading or not, it is another story."
    good point.
    and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the response mr anonymous

    ReplyDelete