// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Friday, October 29, 2010

letting it all pass


I KEPT ON WAKING UP LATE. Alarm doesn't help!
7.45AM. Without taking shower, brushed my teeth and immediately washed my hair, get a jacket, grabbed my bag, put the earphone on and rushed to this Chengxin Building. I never attended this specific class before so I was worried I would leave a bad impression to the teacher whom I even didn't know whether he/she was the kind or beastly one. It was 2-3 degree I assumed and regarding the cold wind, I decided to walk instead of biking there, which would take more time to reach. As I finally reached the building, I quickly finished my cigarette and got into the elevator to the 3rd floor. Out of the elevator, I saw the time and I realized I wasn't that late so I took my time walking slowly listening to my iPod to my classroom.

I just confidently entered the class as I listen to my iPod. I stepped in, I remember clearly I was even still switching my song without looking around. But then, the teacher stared at me when I was halfway inside the class, I looked around and "what the fuck." I have no idea whose class I entered. They were all chinese students and a chinese female teacher. EXPRESSIONLESSLY, I kept my cool, turned back and walked out. I was totally ashamed for doing that right after I was out of the class. Straight away I called a friend and asked where the class actually was. It turned out it was located near my dorm so I have to walk back again and in the end, I was late for more than 30 minutes and the fuckedup teacher actually has set a rule that any student who are 15 minutes late is considered ABSENT. Hell of a day ain't it, moreover on the next class I got calculus exam and God knows why I hate exam.

3 comments:

  1. /duk
    Kakakkaka .... Mantap ... Wkaka .. Pede abis kamu de, masuk2 kelas orang... Hihihi ... Have a bless day de! Gbu

    ReplyDelete
  2. always? wkwk..
    alarm doesn't help..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi winmek! hahahaha.. no.. not always wkkwk

    ReplyDelete