// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

when you feel like a dying person.

My sleeping time is so messed up right now. In the morning, without any sleep, I can attend classes punctually and after class I just straight go to my room and sleep until dusk or night. At night, I could actually eat. For like 3 days already, I eat only once a day and so far I still feel OK with it. Now I'm thinking how long will I remain this way, trying to resist sleeping in daylight but sometimes I just fall asleep on my desk no matter how many amount of coffee I drink.

So I always reply messages from friends at this kind of time when they sent me messages in daytime -_-

BTW, please do a favor for me. http://www.fuse.tv/ontv/shows/top-40-2010/round-1-vote-19.html vote for Linkin Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment