// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

only through the iridescence

WOOO. I managed to get a new look for my blog, what do you think? Does the background look very distracting to you? I changed the title of the blog too. "An Iridescent Faith". I don't know why I chose the word "Iridescent" to describe my own thinking regarding about Faith, but I do believe that the word has its own concept of beauty.

omg. Someone texted me that my blog is getting less convenient to read already.. I'll do something about its background picture. Thank You B!

Anyway. The cold here is getting beyond GODLIKE, I mean, beyond my expectation. Early it was still like 7-15 degree, now it gets like 4 or even 3 degree. Can you imagine that? Just right after I step outside my dormitory today, the wind frost every edge of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment