// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sure things falling

I don't know for how many days already, these classes I have to wake up every single cold morning to attend. Listening to Chinese teachers trying to speak English that sounds perfectly like outer planet language followed with repeated advice regarding how your attendance and attitude in class affect your grade. More than that, this is the first time I ever feel tired of sleeping in class. If there is a revolver in the drawer, I'll pull the trigger in my head. Life starts after class.

No comments:

Post a Comment