// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bullstrike!

Armin Van Buuren was coming! I was so excited! So then I got the ticket well like exactly on the day of the event, luckily because my friend has a channel so he could still get 2 tickets reserved.

It was totally a rockin' night. Pendulum - Witchcraft really popped out at GTBananaClub, no much RnB and HipHop. Drum n Bass all the way with hell loads of trance. Definitely better.

The thing is, I was videoing Armin from the dancefloor and it was so crowded. I had my wallet stolen. Now I got to settle so much things like deactivating credit cards and blocking my ATM cards. There wasn't really much cash in it, there's like $180RMB. But what hit me is the wallet itself, and stuffs like my singapore student card and etc. I will not get those kind of things anymore in my life and I just lost it for EVER, last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment