// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Saturday, November 13, 2010

I wanna love, I wanna leave.

YEAH. I got lectured by the head of International Degree Education programs, Ms. Joannah. She actually is nice but I really hate that I had to come to her office just to report for not attending several classes lately. And you know the excuse I have makes it even feel worse, "I'm having a hard time to wake up." Jesus Christ! I have to be honest so yeah, she then told me to compare myself with those who are living outside the dorms because they are far away from the university but they can still make it. I was like "oh here it comes.." - then the last thing I can't forget, she asked me to make more friends with classmates who can influence me good things.. ... GOOD THINGS? I wasn't interested to carry on with the topic so I only nodded and nodded like a good boy till she finished.

Okay, got to pack things up. We are going to this mountain where beautiful scenes can be found, beautiful girls can also be found, I wish. Nah.. Just some cool place where everyone recommended us to go. So yeah, I'm ending this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment