// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Monday, June 15, 2009

This afternoon

Alot of things happened, from bad to good, from worse to better, from worst to best.. well i wanna talk about this stuff that scares the shit out of me.

Well my headache has not gone any better yet, and a call from school just made it worse. So i decided to go with Andrew to have lunch together. Everything goes good, yeahh, and . until on the way back, i got a soothing pain in my head out of sudden.


andrew : wanda, wats wrong wit u, u looked pale u know..

me : nothing. i felt ok just now until we walked out of the mrt station.

touching the back of my head, i told him that recently i got headache that always comes and go..

andrew : have u been ****** alot?

me : what does it have to do wit this man...

andrew : i know. wanda you got a BRAIN CANCER..


Oh hell no, very smart of you buddy implying that i have a frickin brain cancer at my young age... thank you for making my day by telling me that andrew.. lol its ok, i forgive u already...

but as im walking down back to my hostel, that frickin brain cancer thingy never perish from my head. i might be delusional for just believing in his joke but for my current situation it somehow gives a good message to me...


as soon as i reached home, i googled it and i found these..



Brain Cancer Causes
As with tumors elsewhere in the body, the exact cause of most brain tumors is unknown. Genetic factors, various environmental toxins, radiation, and cigarette smoking have all been linked to cancers of the brain, but in most cases, no clear cause can be shown.
The following factors have been proposed as possible risk factors for primary brain tumors. Whether these factors actually increase the risk of a brain tumor is not known for sure.
Radiation to the head
An inherited (genetic) risk
HIV infection


The following symptoms are most common:
Headache
Weakness
Clumsiness
Difficulty walking
Seizures


LOL. I have no seizures or difficulty in walking bro!


2 comments:

  1. kebanyakan minum kopi loe....

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahah... sry baru sadar ada comment.. iya neh gara2 kopi doank.. wkwkwkwk

    ReplyDelete