// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

High & Dry #2

I went to a clinic today, finally. And after measuring my blood pressure and stuffs, the doctor said that i have Anemia which is an illness when you are lacking of the red blood cells or hemoglobin as well as minor sorethroat. these illness, in effect, made me unable to sleep well. i kept waking up every certain minutes... so i was like a zombie walking out and in from my bedroom feeling restless. So people, better take extra care of yourself nowadays, avoid poor diet cus its just like you are killing your body, instead of nourishing it. anyway dont take it wrongly, i dont do diet myself. and dont forget to take more vit C too.

alas. i did study today. i kinda feel proud of myself. BUT, temptation is always the main thing that i have a problem to deal with. while i was studying, my friend introduced me this Musicshake software. It is a free application that allows you to create music the easy way. pretty cool... so i tried it out.. i managed to make one song...


For You - Rainchild

if you can't see the embed media, here's the link http://www.imeem.com/wandasan/music/896k1mhm/rainchild-for-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment