// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Sunday, June 7, 2009

EC Event report~

Firstly, i'm sorry that i couldn't take any photo as i didn't even have a camera with me. My bad. The event goes smoothly. This charity event is to support the children whos parents were/are a prisoner, to be clear; they don't get a good-enough care from their family.

Before i go and participate into the games that were going on, i was reminded for the rules again. We're not to ask anything that is related to their parents during the event, and no speaking Indonesian which is the hardest. I speak indo to indo people, that is like my nature!

i wish i can show you guys some photos, but sadly i dont have any! the game is "Amazing Race" and it is being held the whole 7+ hours in East Coast itself. Pretty interesting, after dividing into 5 groups, all of the group are to solve the hint given. Each hint would probably tell you where you need to go followed with a game with a period of time to catch up. i would say that i hate the 'Human Bowling' game the most. Imagine, you have to slide yourself on a carpet fully covered with a THICK detergent, i mean REAL THICK, and hit the target balls. I hate it because i was doing it the wrong way that i slide and launch my leg first instead of my body. I got all my pants wet, slimy wet. Not only that, even the 'inside part' is all slimy. I felt like a Spongebob back there. Without any complain, i know Ken saw me how badly i jumped around and clean my pants. i immediately took my bike and brought myself into the nearest toilet to wash. Thanks to Ken for borrowing me his spare pants. Spongebob Sparepants!

My team made it in the 4th out of 5 groups. yayy. not bad, we actually thought we gonna be the last because we got stuck once in a game for so long. But we kept encouraging each other, that is what makes us a good team. our team was awarded with a blue sling bag. Not bad. After that, we gather and took a photo followed with a bye-bye session (i dunno what the hell should i call it). Overall, im so glad that i can share joy with them and met some new people.. And i know i was there not just by own will, but it was somehow i was meant to be there. I just have to be there without any explainable reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment