// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bada Bing! Wit a Pipe!

So, i've been like stop updating my blog for several days. The reason is?

....Of course, Wanda is studying!

No no no.. YOU'RE WRONG! It's not because i'm studying, it's because i'm slacking too much that i don't even know what subject was for the exam on the next day. holyshit!


Okay lets not going deep into these negative things, cus i dun wanna bring too much negative note into my blog.. So school is about to go for another 7 days off, it is due to the H1N1 outbreak aka Swine Flu. As a result, it made me happy but also worry about my study. If there's too much holiday, my result is gonna be like another holyshit as well. But if there's no more holiday, i will be holyshitting all day long by the heavy homework. Pretty confusing! self-studying? err..

So i'm back people! updating my blog as usual.. hohoh! OH, its amazing to see my viewers almost hit 200. Sry for being an arsehole for not posting anything new these last few days.


I happen to be digging at my old photos and i found this..


THIS LOOKS WACK!???


This picture was taken last year. We thought we were cool back there but the truth is, its like a group of jokers featuring the most retarded guys from Toa Payoh to Bishan. Look at me, look how confident i was. NO, actually i lied, we were cool people. And laiguan, he always has the loook of hollywood actor when he put a shade on. lol. lastly, thats my best buddy carlos, the man every pinoy girls wishing for. lol. peace out!

and this one is even older.. lol..

YPLS

It was 2006, roughly 3 years ago just approximately around june also. It was an interesting class, so many new things we learn and this is the beginning where we all start off.

DANG! Why the hell am i doing this... remniscing..? OK i know. Someone gonna say "aww... our wanda is so emotional..." already. oh shutup baby. i'm a grown up asian boy ok! look, i even have a photo being beaten by a little korean girl. well, not exactly..


JOLIN & A GUY IN THE BACK

see??? I'm okay eventhough she violently won't let me show up in the pic.. I got slapped real hard behind there without her realising it..

WAIT.. but this would make me look childish and perverted... shit..



WELL PEEPS.
enough.
i'm just happy for the holiday next week if it really gonna happens. geez.. i need to chill out..
i'll post another stuff next time... please dont take every word seriously if i said anything offensive. and forgive me for saying too much 'it was'.

See ya! PEACE OUT A-TOWN!!

2 comments: