// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Monday, June 15, 2009

coffe's for closers

Well well. the title has nothing to do with the coffee itself but actually i wanna confess (...????) that i am addicted to coffee. these past few weeks, there will be at least 1 or more cup of coffee for me every single day. It is eaither i made myself or i bought it from starbucks or the cheaper mcCafe. the symptoms will be a headache or heavy eyes. Mine keeps happening during midnight which may causes me to unwind my sleeping time for like 2 hours later by watching some random videos on youtube, chatting, and etc...


"what for?" have u ever been asked "what for?" or "what do u need it for?" by your friends? ok lets make it clear, lets all demote using this retarded silly question "what for", cus u know what? like yesterday, i was in chong's (some random fake name) house. and i wanted to clean my teeth so i asked him "can i borrow your toothpaste?" while i still carrying a toothbrush and towel with me. So this dear friend of mine gave me this obnoxious question, "what for?". for my armpit! i need a toothpaste for my armpit. isn't it obvious what toothpaste is for?


so guys, my point is.. dont ever drink too much coffee, if you happened to do so, try to reduce it like once every 2 day. (i'm trying to.. =S) and dont... dont ever use toothpaste to clean your armpit..


aight! thats it.. my eyes are too heavy now.................. gooood nitez!




"she is wondering what is that thing with lenses in front of her' xD

this cat is like a drama queen. she may act damn cute, playing with her claws and etc, thats only when i look at her through the window. but once i try to reach out to her, she became like an outraged aunty. i dared myself to take a snapshot of her today as she rarely shows up nowadays, it happened real fast before she scratches me again and the result was quite good.

1 comment: