// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Friday, June 26, 2009

SALUTE.



Man In The Mirror

Michael Jackson

Gotta make a change
For once in my life It's gonna feel real good Gonna make a difference Gonna make it right


As I turned up the collar on A favorite winter coat This wind is blowin' my mind
I see the kids in the street With not enough to eat Who am I to be blind?
Pretending not to see their needs

A summer's disregard A broken bottle top And a one man's soul
They follow each other On the wind ya' know 'Cause they got nowhere to go
That's why I want you to know

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place Take a look at yourself and then make a change, yey
(Na na na, na na na, na na na na oh ho..)

I've been a victim of A selfish kinda love It's time that I realize There are some with no home
Not a nickel to loan Could it be really pretending that they're not alone?

A willow deeply scarred Somebody's broken heart And a washed out dream
(Washed out dream)
They follow the pattern of the wind ya' see 'Cause they got no place to be
That's why I'm starting with me

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place Take a look at yourself and then make a change

No message could have been any clearer If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make the change
You gotta get it right, while you got the time
'Cause when you close your heart Then you close your mind

(Stand up, stand up, stand up)
Make that change
Stand up and lift yourself, now
Make that change
Make that change

The bold is only for variation of words. I think that this lyrics is about how every individual should self-reflect before praying for the world to change. A masterpiece, indeed.

>> Click here to get the song (James Morrison Accoustic)

2 comments:

  1. i like ur simple background .. not so flashy =x ..
    flashyness might cauze sore eyes =x
    wkakwkakw

    truly .. i am not aware that MJ already passed away lohhh =s
    hmph .. last thing i heard abt him, was that he is being accused molesting children ..
    one of the reason i hate media .. they make lots of GOSSIP out of ppl .. haiz .. yes its good to update things to the world .. but sumtimes .. they are juz tooooooooooooo crappy =x

    anyway .. further comment nx time .. gotta go play pool ! kwakwkakwka =x
    ciaoz !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for liking my simple background budi. exactly man, all that they create are just a bunch of crap.. and most importantly it pisses me off (not that i pissed off already), but this is like the actual piss off RAWR. They are damned for humiliating people through their 'exposed and crap stuffs' in the magazine they made..

    ReplyDelete