// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Terriyakidon

I lost my asianity. I ended up bleaching my hair again!
But NOO.. Bleaching your hair does not mean you disgrace yourself as an Asian. I'm proud to be Asian, and even prouder to be a Chinese Indonesian. Its just that.. I am meant to have my hair bleached today, lol.

Have any of you wonder what 'Fate' means. Is it created with your own mind which imprints a suggestion in your head that something was meant to be destined for you. You created it yourself. What if you were wrong, there is no such thing as 'Fate'. Things don't always go right, and you just can't blame yourself for how the world revolves around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment