// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Monday, February 28, 2011

On Fire


"They tell you where you need to go. They tell you when you need to leave.
They tell you what you need to know. Tell you who you need to be.
But everything inside you know there's more than what you've heard,
there's so much more than empty conversations filled with empty words."

"You're on fire when He's near you. You're on fire when He speaks.
You're on fire, burning at these mysteries."


"Give me one more time around. Give me one more chance to see.
Give me everything You are. Give me one more chance to be near You.
When everything inside me looks like everything I hate,
You are the hope I have for change, You are the only chance I'll take."

No comments:

Post a Comment