// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Monday, February 7, 2011

When you're meant to live for so much more


I've been wishing I could have my doors and windows boarded so that storms wouldn't come swaying me like one piece of thin paper. I want to be a fighter who fights for control, a fighter who fights for my soul.

One day to another, I kept listening, kept seeing, kept trying to understand how every single one around me so confident of their accomplishments they made. But you know what, I have something - something which I feel like a voice in my head. It tells me that they don't look how dark days would be like. Matthew 16:26: For what profit is it to a man if he gains the world and loses his own soul?

We need to get outside of our convenient cage sometimes!

I want to have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment