// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Saturday, February 5, 2011

Have u already taken too much today?


I guess I was just bored. I decided not to return home during winter holidays so I have a long days here. I surfed internet a lot after I moved to a new apartment. Then I tried some social sites like WLIB and Badoo.. These are not bad, WLIB is somekind of Facebook but it is for Beijingers local or Foreigners to post a thread and discuss about stuffs. Badoo let you search people nearby to you who want to meet/date/eat chocolate with/have an icecream with/etc somebody.

2 weeks to go before class starts. And I need to make these days productive enough so I don't feel like wasting my time.

ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment