// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Friday, February 4, 2011

Fart

GIRLS DON'T FART. Who in the name of the mother earth said that! As I grow up and see the world. Well actually the world to me are only these 2: Singapore, and China. I discovered that farting is no more to be ashamed of. Look at China, I'm referring to Beijing this time, people fart. The Chinese lady who was beside me when I was picking some Lays in the supermarket, farted. The elderly I encountered in a rainy evening that day, holding his umbrella, stopped and farted. The taxi driver in beijing, farted loud and clear in front of me and 3 other friends of mine. My friend, Andrew Mogi, farted with pride.

So listen, you should not joke about farting because sooner or later, China will own the world. And there will be a farting Acapella led by a chinese farting industry. Rocking your radio at home. So fart loud, and fart with joy my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment