// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Monday, August 24, 2009

Trying to forget everything that isn't me

i kept telling myself that i'm not the broken type. But you've got me looking in through blinds. Time shows 10.15AM and i'm here whining at home, desperate. I tried my best to be friggin punctual and i just can't depend on myself as you see i can't even get awaken. Blame not the alarm clock but me to let the burning morning spirit slip away.

i came across this senescent yet beautiful unicorn when i was doing my art research from the internet. then i got reminded of what pete had said. very intriguing and magical. you can find whatever you want to believe in. but at the end of the day, its fake. ultimately what pops in the back of my head, some people would only believe what they want to believe. it is just a horse with something glued to its head. just ask tom cruise.

6 comments:

  1. wandaa napaa? =.=
    koq kyna down bgt gtu.
    td pagi tlad bngun lg kah?
    oral na jd k skip?
    ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oral friday kok. gak down, kesel aja. iy tadi pagi uda bangun trus tidorrr lagi.. zzzz haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. td pagi dah bangun trs tidur lagi. clap clap poopball! find a way tat will fully wake u up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dude,surely you wont give up rite? kegagalan satu kali itu gak ada artinya! it is not about changing ur character..but changing a part of ur lifestyle.mana Capricorn sejati?segitu ajah perjuangannya?c'mon dude..DONT BE PROUD of your MISSES.remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont expect my post would spur any drama O.O

    i'm totally friggin fine. nothing about give up ato apa, just pissed for being dumb dis mornin. THANKS for caring seriously. relax. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. brenda thks! my life is all bout the leisure of sleeping beautiness

    ReplyDelete