// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Sunday, August 2, 2009

my classic cold and friends

THIS week, i dont know why but i felt like my mood fell down from the top 999th floor of a building INSTANTLY.
i dont wanna go into more details why, but i got scolded like 999 times from various kind of species in the world.
So then, after school yesterday, i was totally in a mess. I was extremely tired and moody that i probably gonna kill any next thing that moves.
I popped in my favourite songs hoping i would enjoy the trip back home. and guess what, i have to entertain some growing-ups that like to stare as if their eyes gonna zap somekind of laser beams at you. the funny thing is, the stare competition only starts when these kids are in groups.
So, high school always consists of 5 types of studs.
there is THE JOCKS
and there is THE PREPS
EMO KIDS
Hardcore Gangstas
and the NERDS
Well the topic "Don't Worry Be Happy" that i wrote like a month ago, i think i really need to apply that shit to myself now. Actually i don't really get stressed up by those scoldings, mood and stuffs. These are called MINOR problems. i've got bigger problem...
the wicked 'O'LEVELS
So yeah, my parents have been constantly reminding me to improve my study, my friends encourage me to come school often, even the dogs here bark louder in the morning to wake me up.
And yeah. That's all. Peace!

3 comments:

  1. keep up that spirit wan...i like it^^ *ting ting*
    kata mbak umi,kamu kayak pemain sepak bola...supporternya dah triak2 sampe dah habis suaranya!dan kamu di lapangan,siap tempur...hopefully kamu bisa!jgn malah yg disupport noh jadi lemes dedes..hohoo XD
    >.< WANDA JIA YOUUUU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh . i like the "nerds" pix ..
    i think he is handsome n cool =D
    n he look like my dede =D
    wkakwakkwa
    =D
    ^.^v

    ReplyDelete