// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Monday, August 17, 2009

my brucelee attacks against their mindgames

Now i've got myself confused here, blehhh!

I don't know why i've been asked for dating advice or been told stories about their broken-hearted-tales!? that is like asking stuffs that i have no knowledge about! My respond will always be like "you are asking, ME?" and for the stories, yo, sorry but probably i gonna act dead halfway the story. Just to make you stop.

If you're asking stuff like that.. Here is my own personal experience....

I used to be livin in a cave full of books and games. So i don't really mess with chicks cus i suck on how to deal with them xD
Well you know, to me, females were like a whole different species. There should be a show in Discovery Channels observing and studying about them and their habitats.

One time, they just drove me insane! A calm-looking hot girl may just turn out to be as aggresive as hungry beasts. It is like.. i have to use my bruce lee attacks to keep them away from me cus they even hide on the trees and when i walk pass by, they gonna jump kamikaze attack me.

I also find it hard sometimes to have proper conversations with ladies because we just never share the same interests. They like to makeup. YES, i like to "make up" stuffs xD.
Look, how annoying will it be when they give you answers like some retarded mixed signals.
It's like.. i ask her nicely, "Shall we hangout tonight?", she would give me the most annoying answer possible...

"Maybe."

THE HELL DOES "MAYBE" MEAN?

Then another time, i'm being freaking nice, "Let's have dinner together?". And then she answered..

"Kinda."

KINDA? KINDA!? DAMN IT, IT'S A YES OR NO QUESTION DON'T YOU GET IT?

Ohh, i understand now.. You KINDA like me cus MAYBE i'm KINDA too good-looking.. just like i KINDA want to kick you in the face...

Uhh. So that's me. Yeah. But readers, don't take me wrong. I never really dislike females. I was only showing what i felt and i think most of them are pretty funny.

PEACE OUT AND HAVE A NICE DAY PEEPS!!!

7 comments:

  1. aku suka photo yg terakhir ! =D
    wkakwkakw .. mukanya itu loh .. pengen d tabok rasanya .. lol =D

    hmph .. de .. pandangan kamu terhadap seorang wanita kok kayak mereka itu alien =d (kayak d district 9)
    wkakwkakw .. actually .. girls are not that complicated lah =D wkakwkakwa .. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko budi,beneran kok cewek itu kadang itu complicated..sampe aku sendiri liat kaumku sendiri berdecak ckckckck.tapi anehnya,kalo wanita seperti yg di describe wanda suka make up,kok aku gak yach?waduh,jgn blg klo aku buka cwek.wkwkwk kidding..gak smua cwek complicated wann...ada yg unik kok..kek aku(PD TINGKAT TINGGI)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhehee .. ndak terlalu complicated kok =D
    banyak cewek ku kenal .. biasa kalo complicated itu ada reasonnya =D
    kalo bisa ngerti yah .. should be no problem =D
    wakwkawkkaw ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah nice post! 100% pure hilarity!
    btw btw "i have to use my bruce lee attacks to keep them away from me cus they even hide on the trees and when i walk pass by, they gonna jump kamikaze attack me." r u trying to insinuate tat girls loveeee u?! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. no, the particular girl was just horny a lil bit too much brenda. haha. thks for the compliment dop!

    @budi tampar? bujubuset...

    @cecil girls likey likey to play mindgames on us! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. likey2 sounds like dongkey dongkey

    ReplyDelete