// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Thursday, July 2, 2009

Uncle Cig and Gar chasing after Rats

GOSHH it looks like i'm the first victim of renewing Student Pass online in school... it is not as simple as it seems because i had done my job like a month ago. i even went to ICA for like 4 times consecutively but i got no helpful information regarding my renewal.. Alas i'm relieved to see there is a progress for my student pass registration yesterday, i'm gonna kill myself if my 12-hour-work plus asking help from my teacher and local sponsor for filling in the frickin registration has not been processed by the ICA.

Actually i'm gonna get a permission to be dismissed earlier tomorrow for the appointment made due to my student pass collection... frickin happy to skip the boring extra classes...! bad Wanda.. bad bad.... *spank my own arse*

to all final-fantasy fans out there...

Final Fantasy XIV (online) gonna be released on 2010. Platform : PS3 & Windows . The trailer is not bad, its like the next generation of Final Fantasy XI to me... I don't really follow up with Final Fantasy series anymore since i moved to Singapore. I heard there are several nice Final Fantasy series out for NintendoDS too which I dunno why my friend liked it so much despite its lousy graphic ^^ will i be playing ?? or am i a little too old for this?

VOICES (2006) - a Final Fantasy live concert. Damn, this concert still inspires me with those heart-stirring moments of Final Fantasy. I have the complete album and they are totally awesome. woohoo.. and I was completely amazed by its closing song "One-Winged Angel" or "Henyoku no Tenshi".

It beats me how Emiko Shiratori actually looks like! She is the singer of "Melody of Life". Don't you remember the song? The soft and calming voice that makes you think she absolutely sounds as if 'Princess Garnet' herself was singing it. Thats what pops out outta your head, dont you lie.. RIGHT?

By the way, this is a picture of Princess Garnet (Final Fantasy IX)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I dont care if you gonna call me hentai but i think she is pretty. She should be like...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

exactly.!!

so when i saw the actual singer, my face turned into like an elephant sex..Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This is Emiko Shiratori in real life.....


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Dangg.. I just wished she was a bit more younger...

With all respect, i was only trying to make it sound entertaining ok..? I wasn't intending to dispraise such a great singer at all..

So yeah... Final Fantasy always makes my day! Back to where life was much much.... simpler.... in my old habitat.... my... cave.... see you guys!

4 comments:

  1. hmphhh .. bad wanda ..
    skipping class .. n wats wif the elephant sex =.=
    so meannnn ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. because i was like "MEEEHHHH" when i saw her.. does it sound offensive? my bad.. i apologize if it does !

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHEAUHeuAHEUAHEuAHEUAHEUH FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!!

    pinjem donk FF live concertnya hehehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  4. filenya download dari torrent loh ci, smua di harddisk. bisa sih tar masukin ke dalem dvd klo mau..

    ReplyDelete