// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Monday, July 6, 2009

the pavlove

Okay that was messed up. I just wrote it down immediately while I felt like going to tell you guys about what came into my head during the BBQ yesterday. I'm sure i'm not the only one anyway.

I used to think that O level is too overrated. Now i begin to feel that it is not, it is way more pressurizing than the N level. Months passed faster than before, clock is ticking. I hate studying.

2 comments:

  1. you cant hate studying even it is the fact.after O levels you can throw everything liao...sabar..tabah..ayo bertahan! kalo gw aja yg bego bs apa lagi loe?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JIA YOU!!!
    LOVE ITTTTTTTT .. EMBRACE IT .. SLEEP WITH IT .. JUZ FOR A FEW MORE MONTHSS!!
    comeeee bung!! u CAANNNNNNN DO IT!!! =0
    JBU!!

    ReplyDelete