// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sunny Day

Woooo. Weekend weekend weekend! Actually this weekend i plan to meet some of my friends from my hometown who came here last week, but they replied my invitation to hangout with messages like they are BUSY, they need to go with their SISTAS, BROTHAS. OK! oh well. at least i've tried to ask...

So I've been reading back my posts from the last few days back, and i realised that i made quite a number of posts within a month man! Eventhough some of the contents are not that educational whatsoever..

I know that i've been talking more about OTHER things rather than myself. It takes me longer to post something now, because i think that some people are very judgemental. If i say something wrong, people will leave me comment like "I dont agree with you, why did u say that..", and if i said something inappropriate like butt sex, then some 10-year-old who read my post would go to his mom and like, "mom can we have butt sex?", and his mom gonna be like "what the hell are you talking about?", ............ what the hell am i talking about lol!?

So during the hang out with hostelmates today, one of the place that we went to was Iluma and it was in the afternoon so we feel like eating ice creams. I know i gonna sound cheap here but i went to the arcade on the 5th floor to get the icecreams, you know those machines that usually are for catching dolls when you insert the coins and play? Well this particular one kept icecreams inside instead. My friends kept lol-ing at me cus i suck on playing that piece of machine. But lol, you see, i could get like 2 magnums within 5 attempts. BET YOU CANT BEAT THAT!?

I've bought a new bag today, since quite a long time i never buy a new one. Yay!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment