// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Monday, April 11, 2011

XoXo KthxBai.

I don't know but I have the heart of rebels. I often rebel to ideas, especially when those are what most of people agreed to. And why recently I hate to give people "Happy Birthday" and shit when I see they are having one through the notification on facebook. WHYY.. i dont even know that i even hide my own birthday so that no random people would appear suddenly to give me a birthday message. I know, its a good intention. Yet, I may say i appreciate it and shit when i actually dont. you're doing it just because everyone does it. its all facebookers' nature. dont lie.

"Hey Wanda, when will you stop being a douche?" Toasty said.
"Everyone's a douche, in fact, everyone is retard to me. Unless you prove yourself otherwise." I replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment