// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Savior

Have u ever gone through this, that at one point, you just want to say "Fuck it! I had enough.". The whole life I have been taking a free ride. Hence, I have to bear this so called "Guilt" which commonly known as "responsibility" as a good son. Everything is like set and stone, I am bound to do what I am supposed to do. I am not even given a choice to give out my opinion on life. This is bullshit. Even without a degree, I will choose to live my life the way I want it to be. Right from this second, I gotta think and act like a big man. Bottom line, I act not because I'm told to, is because I chose to. Another thing, my parents have been having issues in between them. I don't know, I can just feel it. It is kinda embarrassing to say but I fucking dare you that this happens to lots of people out there. I can't fix it for them, I will try though. But they are big enough to settle their own problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment