// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Thursday, September 24, 2009

tripping eyes and flooded lungs

Talking about lungs, damn, it has been 3 days that my chest is hurting. Now i cant even laugh out loud or take a deep breath, i will kill myself if i do. It hurts so bad inside! henceforth i'm suspecting that my lung is bleeding or something. Nah, no way! I'm joking. My lungs are just crying now, it needs fresh air!

i'm not so into blogging nowadays because i have been dragging these darkclouds alongside me. what im tryin to say is i am having bad days - school matters. despite of that, nothing keeps me away from being a lazy ass. i sleep and sleep and sleep and dream in class. those interests in study are just sapped away. there is no why. dont bother to ask.


warning! the video may be boring, i've got no intention to bore you but i'd like to introduce you my fellow classmates:
the three musketeers
They sit together They play together They eat together and They sleep together

i've got to end this post right now, gomenasai. dont have much to say for now~ i promise i will be back within no more than 12 months! wanda will keep his words, dont worry.

"You come along because I ____ your face And I'll admire your ____ taste and
who cares divine intervention, I wanna be praised from a new perspective."
"But leaving now would be a good idea. So catch me up on getting out of here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment