// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Monday, September 28, 2009

my suburban song

I thought this weekend will be just like another weekend to waste. But something happened, something personal. Not gonna tell you guys, like i said its personal matter. Tooooo bad, even on my own blog i dont really want to open my mind for this.

Lets put up a music video again! Kurt Nilsen feat. Willie Nelson - Lost Highway.

>>http://vagranci.deviantart.com/ <<

do click!

1 comment:

  1. DE!
    kalo butuh orang jadi tong sampah
    buat marah
    buat complain
    buat d tampar
    buat d gebuk
    buat d telp
    aku volunteer deh . . . .
    call me yah !!! jangan simpen ati sendiri terus . nanti karatan =x
    JBU DE!!!

    ReplyDelete