// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Flightless Bird

I don't know if anyone is still reading this blog. It ain't like 2009! My blog is now quite boring xD I know it, but its just me - I just love to write whatever that comes on my mind ever since I was a very young kid. I used to make my own silly heroic stories on wordpad when I was a very young kid, no kidding.

So now why am I so afraid of falling down. This is the main point of this posting, my deepest fear in life.
I may be growing in a good enough family, having enough for almost everything - materials and non-materials.

But, eventually, things change. I have to take responsibility in life, and the most important thing is to learn how to survive without taking a free ride.

Honestly I am unhappy with my present state. Unhappy with myself. Unhappy with the outcome of my life. It is too late to change the past no matter how much I talk it over, and complain about it, and I will still be in the position I am in.

I can no longer live the life like I had, I must change my ways. I have to make the right choice.

Easier said then done, I know. But at least I realized how lucky I have been all along. Things will get better in time because I still believe the best is yet to come.

CHEERS!

2 comments:

  1. yo bro... I came to say, "I read your blog!!!" .. sometimes though huAEHuaHEauheae... soalnya loe kalo nulis sangat2 dalem skali ya.. wkwkwkkwk. Btw, u are welcome to visit my blog and komen2 donk.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. U have my support !! =D
    jia yooo !!! ^^ ..
    aku selalu baca kok pas dede update =D ..
    maju terus de !! i believe in u !!! WOHOOO !! ^^
    u can do it !! minta petunjuk ama yg Maha Kuasa ^^

    ReplyDelete