// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Saturday, March 26, 2011

we eat bamboos, we appreciate every little panda things

They say Love is grant, I say bamboo is more grant. Cause its ma food yo


So this is the very first outing I've ever had together with my girl's Chinese friends. They are locals. We all know, anything that's about hanging out with local Chinese would be disastrous. Hmm.. that shit does not really apply to me, apparently. I enjoyed my time there, it was even hilarious I dare say.

And you know what, as I'm dumb at Chinese's hollywood, I don't really know about Chinese stars. So actually I was invited by her cousin to this KTV last night. Guess what? There was a very famous Chinese actor and I did not notice him as a star at all.

He is...

Dou Xiao.

He does look Star-ish though at the KTV.
Here's his pic last night:

Overall, he's a charismatic and good-looking figure. Well, that's my opinion.

My girl said he's a "very famous" Chinese actor. I need to start working out with some Chinese-stars-encyclopedia before I miss someone like Jacky Chan if I happen to walk pass him by on some random streets in China. lol

"Thanks for the mmrs. I'm missing you again now."

No comments:

Post a Comment