// wishlist, shoutout + + +

the ZOMFGWTFBBQ iPhone 3GS! classic dream! (Granted)

the super hot LOMO LC-A+ RL Camera !!

not using twitter anymore, \\

animation

got deviantart?
_____________________________________________________


Thursday, January 6, 2011

My 2011 Marches On

I'm glad that my parents have been very supportive toward me all this time. The university may not be giving me a second chance for what I've done but I decided not to stop, I was kicked out from the university and got my ass out of the dormitory as well. So then I temporarily stay at my good friend's apartment and within these limited days before my dad will tell me to stop n' just return to Indonesia to work, I struggled quite a bit to find whatever way I can to be able to continue studying.

I managed to get into another university peeps! Successfully pursued my former teacher to write me a recommendation letter, and found an apartment. Just got everything settled now. Talked to my dad and he approved me for all these as long as I take it seriously this time. Yay.

3 comments:

  1. heyy strive on dop;) i now raise a virtual glass and toast to a kickass 2011, aiight? read ur previous post bout ur incident with ur teacher and all...wow. ur freakin ballsy hahahah. well thats over now, i hope we wont have to use our middle fingers often this year haha.
    have a great year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ballsy? HAHAHAH. no. its not ballsy. its simply a suicide. have a great breakthrough in 2011, poly gonna be just great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy to heard thatt :)
    wish you all the best on your studies. :)

    ReplyDelete